Suggestion: Have a regular maintenance of your trucks and daily check ups of these parts:
- Tires – inspect your tires the one on the trailer and the spare ones. The pressure can be a source of the accident, if it is not properly adjusted.
- Underinflation may cause sway, control problems or overheating that can cause tire tire blowouts
- Overinflation can cause premature tire wear
LEARN 12 SECRET STEPS HOW TO MAKE $950 MORE PER TRUCK / MONTH
Hey! I'm George J.Magoci and I will send you a FREE eBook where you can learn 12 secret steps how to make $950 more truck/month.
- Brakes – regularly check the brakes of damages
- Wiring – be sure that connector-plug, wire splices, ground connections, light-bulb sockets are clean and protected from moisture.
Preventive maintenance should be practiced for every company to avoid or reduce vehicle breakdowns. This is the way to save your company not just from the truck towing, it is also a way to achieve better safety rating without accidents and penalties.
You never know what can happen on the road, that is why you have to be prepared for every situation. It is always good to have a backup plan and truck towing is your friend in the times of emergency.
But remember the truck towing can be your best friend and your worst enemy. Just be careful!