Days, where you could have high margins and high profits, are over. Transportation and logistics are becoming industries where profitability is going down and if you want to make the same amount of money like 20 years ago, you need to have double the fleet.
Hey! I'm George J. Magoci and I will send you a FREE eBook where you can learn 100 Things To Know About GPS and Fleet Management.
Alignment between company and Fleet Management Software can be crucial to maximize the fleet efficiency and squeeze additional money out of existing revenue or increase the revenue per vehicle/month.
– Fuel Purchase Routing provides you with information on where to buy the cheapest fuel on the route according to your fuel card setup by having in mind possible discounts, taxes.
– Tracking ID allows your business to have custom shipment tracking solution only available to largest companies like UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
– Pick Up/Delivery alerts allow your users to know 120 minutes before delivery so that they can prepare and speed-up the pick/up delivery process.
– Driver incentivizing allows to reward and stimulate safer driving behavior and reward them with perks for accurate pickup and delivery or proper paperwork management.
– Racing inspired and proven technology for remote vehicle diagnostic allows over the air telematics where you can check and inspect each vehicle condition without leaving the office.
Most of the companies operating in this competitive space of Fleet Management Software are providing quite vague estimates of ROI. ROI needs to be clear and CFO in each company needs to be able to see the clear value as of day one.
Statements that are on the border of possible but sound really cool actually don’t get anyone excited anymore. Math is clear nowadays. If your customer wants fuel purchase routing and owns a fleet of 200 vehicles, customization ROI needs to be visible immediately. No one has years to wait for return on investment. The market is so competitive that profit needs to come immediately.
We at Fueloyal take pride in developing custom solutions for many of our clients keeping their business up to date and ready for future challenges. Our custom solutions department is working hard every day to bring more value and benefit to our customers.
Making a shift from one software provider doesn’t have to be a hassle anymore. Prices are going down and some custom solutions will be tailored for you but in addition cost 50% less than what you are paying now.
If you are using some of the packaged solutions provided by some of the “me too” vendors please reach out to us as we’d like to listen your business goals and objectives and see how we can help you achieve them.
Remember that if you are not staying up to date with technology your competitors will. My name is Kevin D. Coppolino and please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a free consultation call.
We are working hard to create the perfect solution.
Let us show you what we can do for you!
Schedule a demo!
Learn more how custom solution can improve your business at the 60% reduced cost!