Which are the best trucking companies nationwide? Being a successful truck driver initial finding a good job that will make a difference in your trucking career with providing you good benefits and job satisfaction.
There is a lot of trucking jobs out there and many empty trucking positions as result of the of the truck drivers shortage. But the thing is that a good truck driver will seek for companies that will provide him better working conditions and a higher salary.
Every trucking company can’t provide the best care and guidance for their truck drivers but the best trucking companies nationwide can give you the support that you need.
But know this! To be among the best trucking companies nationwide you need to fulfill their high requirements such as:
- Clean driving record
- Great knowledge of the federal regulations
- On time delivery
- >Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the truck that you are driving
- Capability to perform small truck repairs …
The biggest concern of the best trucking companies nationwide is the safety and how the truck driver can provide safe transportation of the goods from point A to point B.
Safe transportation of those good is directly connected with the customer satisfaction and no trucking company would risk hiring a reckless truck driver that cannot respond to the customer requirements.
The reputation is everything and having a logo of the best trucking companies nationwide on your chest means that they trust your capability to provide the best service for them and their clients.
There is a lot of trucking companies in:
But which are the best trucking companies nationwide?
Here is the list of the best trucking companies nationwide that you will be lucky to be part of:
United Parcel Service is the world largest trucking company that specialized in small package delivery. What makes it part of the best trucking companies nationwide?
Their Impeccable service and delivery coverage is not just in the Unites States and Canada but also in more than 200 territories and countries all over the world.
On a daily basis, they deliver around 15 million packages for companies and individuals.
- The UPS was founded in 1907 by two teenagers as American Messenger Company in Seattle
- On 1913 the messaging service was replaced with package deliveries using automobiles for delivering those packages from drug stores and groceries to customers’ homes. The company becomes Merchants Parcel Delivery
- They grew quickly as result of their dedication to their customers and fulfilling their need for grocery and drug deliveries. The company learned what their clients need and with making their job easier they become the right hand for their clients business
- In 1980s UPS also expand their service with air transport with their own airline and by now they get to the 9th place on the list of largest airlines in the world.
- Also, UPS launched the online package tracking in the 1990s
- These days UPS as one of the best trucking companies’ nationwide offers a lot of services such as financing, supply chain management.
UPS tractors trailers are known as ”feeders”. The tractor units are pained brown while the company trailers are painted gray. The tractor units are mostly Mack or Navistar and some are Sterling, Ford, Freightliner and Kenworth trucks.
LEARN 12 SECRET STEPS HOW TO MAKE $950 MORE PER TRUCK / MONTH
Hey! I'm George J.Magoci and I will send you a FREE eBook where you can learn 12 secret steps how to make $950 more truck/month.
Interesting fact about UPS is that in one point of the past used electric powered trucks made by White Motor but they were replaced because of the spooky silence when they were running.
Why United Parcel Service (UPS) is one of the best trucking companies nationwide?
The UPS is taking care not just of the clients but also for their truck drivers. They aim to provide them fulfilled life and life balance. Good benefits and health insurance are also part of that package.
The average salary for the part-time truck drivers is from $9 to $10 per hour and for the most experienced drivers the average salary vary from $15 to $22 per hour.
FedEx Corporation as one of the best trucking companies nationwide was incorporated in Delaware on 2th October 1997 and in January 2000 FedEx Corporation changed the name to FedEx Express.
Roberts Express became FedEx Custom Critical, RPS became FedEx Ground and Caliber Technology and Caliber Logistics become FedEx Global Logistics.
- Package, Envelope, or Express Freight – FedEx Express or FedEx Ground
- Freight Shipments – FedEx Freight
- Expedited/Extra-care Handling – FedEx Custom Critical
- Air/Ocean Freight Forwarding – FedEx Trade Networks
The new branch was formed to gather customer service, marketing and sales called FedEx Corporate Services.
FedEx was created to use the computer technology, new bar code system, and material handling. FedEx to 2009 employed more than 70,000 employees and today they have more than a million employees providing them good health benefits and competitive salaries.
Get FREE eBook With 12 Secret Steps To Create Successful Trucking Company!
They can provide these types of services:
- U.S. Package Shipping
- International Package Shipping
- U.S. Freight Shipping
- International Freight Shipping
To become a truck driver in FedEx you need to be highly skilled because they want to ensure that your driving behavior will be according to the federal regulations and the exploitation of the truck in minimum.
As FedEx truck driver you will make $15 to $18 per hour depending on the mileage that you are making.
The Schneider National is one of the best trucking companies nationwide with headquarters in Wisconsin and Green Bay.
Schneider National operates 40,000 trailers, 14,000 tractors and partnered with more than 6,000 carriers. Schneider trucks are driving more than 5 million miles per day.
Schneider with time became one of the best trucking companies the beginnings of the company were when Al Schneider in 1935 sold the family car to buy his first truck. That was the decision that brings food to a lot of families around the world.